Westin Fort Lauderdale
321 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, United States
Phone: 1 954-467-1111
Our hotel is 17 min from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, which is roughly a $16 Uber Drive - We have a Group Room Rate of $259 USD Per night
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort invites you to experience oceanfront tranquility and unparalleled service. Whether visiting South Florida on business or for a relaxed getaway, our hotel offers everything you need to feel renewed and enriched. Settle in to one of our redesigned rooms and suites, many of which offer ocean views; satisfy cravings with the healthful options from our 24-hour in-room dining menu, and sleep well on the iconic Westin Heavenly® Bed.
Additional amenities at our resort include the peaceful Heavenly Spa by Westin™, as well as Mexican fare at Pablo Salas' Lona Cocina Tequileria, a hearty buffet breakfast at Tinta and poolside dining at Waves Bar & Grill. Those in Fort Lauderdale to host an event will appreciate our 32,000 square feet of adaptable venue space, which includes a ballroom and a rooftop deck. Stroll across our skywalk to the beach and shop on Las Olas Boulevard while you're with us.
An empowering experience awaits you at The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort.
One of the breakout sessions we will be conducting is going to focus on building your Proforma for 2020. In order to accomplish this we ask you to bring the following:
- Your revenue target/goal for 2020
- Avg. sq. ft of your jobs for 2019
- Avg revenue per sq ft
- Your YTD P&L for 2019
- A "charged" laptop if possible
Business Casual OR Red Garage Kings Shirts - Dress for success!
During the event we will be providing:
- Coffee Station morning and afternoon
- Cold drinks (juices, bottled water) morning and afternoon
- Printed and digital resource materials
- GK Family Dinner
- GK Awards
Our tentative events are listed below, please note an actual time slotted schedule will be released closer to the event start date.
Daily workshops including:
- What good looks like
- Process map to get there
- What KPI’s you need to know to run your business
- Building a budget/Proforma
- When to expand
- Managing through seasonality
- Hiring, training, managing, staff
- From start to finish
- Safety training
- Product education: current and alternatives for specific situations
- Equipment education: current and alternatives
- Resources needed to run your business
- Safety manuals
- Check lists
- Places to find key resources
Developing a marketing strategy
Home Show Training
Sales App training
- Brian Smith - Founder of UGG
- Jason Cyrus - Hypnotist
- Pastor LD Buckingham - CEO of the Buckingham Leadership Institute
Family Dinner function at our Hotel for all attendees (Tentatively Scheduled for night 2)
GK Awards Ceremony
Please wait a few minutes before you try again.